How does the assessment and referral process work with Fraser Health?

Typically, when a family is seeking information to make arrangements for long-term care for an elderly relative, they will need to contact Fraser Health Authority’s Home Health Care Intake Office (604-953-4965). An Intake Worker will provide information, determine eligibility and conduct an assessment at a pre-arranged time.

For Information about Long-Term Care placements, contact:

Fraser Health Authority
Home Health Care Intake Office

You can visit their website at for further information.