Donate Now to Support Langley Lodge
Heartfelt and Innovative Fundraising
Since 1974, the Langley Lodge has raised funds for the elderly in Langley. In fundraising projects, large and small, the people who raise money for the Langley community do it with heart. The ideas generated by dedicated volunteers and supported by Director of Fundraising, Patrick Matiowski range from butterfly releases to ritzy galas. Whether it’s outreach for isolated Seniors in Langley or an innovative golf event, these volunteers show their love for people in their twilight years.
Langley Care Foundation is an incorporated non-profit society and registered charity. Net income is re-invested into equipment and furnishings and/or programs and services for the Langley community. For example, funds for quality of life music, art, horticulture and pastoral care programs as well as physiotherapy equipment have been provided in recent years. These important therapies and equipment directly benefits the residents in both Langley City and Township.
Important donor-supported programs such as the Seniors Peer Outreach are addressing seniors isolation – a growing concern in Langley with our aging population. It is easy to give, and there are many ways to give.
Every gift to the Langley Care Foundation is invested in improving the quality of life for seniors in our residence and community. Thank you for caring.
To learn more about the range of options to support donor, email us or call: 604.532.4207
A Volunteer-based Outreach Service for Seniors
The Seniors Peer Outreach Program is a volunteer-driven service that provides person-to-person outreach to connect with isolated and at-risk seniors in our community. Your donation will help keep this program running.
- Regular contact by phone or in-person with a trained and supervised peer volunteer;
- An invitation to attend a weekly social, recreation or music event and special occasions;
- Enjoy a nutritious, Dietitican approved, lunch at Langley Lodge once weekly;
- Private bus transportation provided to the weekly program at Langley Lodge;
- Opportunities to meet other seniors, and develop new connections;
- There is no cost to participate; no fees or memberships;
- Volunteers will liaise with the Director of Care, who will engage the Family Physician if required; eg. if a health issue becomes apparent to the volunteer.
Help support this program today with an donation that will benefit a lonely or isolated senior within all Langley communities.