Outbreak officially declared over.
Update on visitation safety plan.
Update on previously recovered resident, activities in COVID, and visitation.
No change reported, update on Step Down Plan provided, and schedule giving for receptionist breaks for dropping off deliveries.
No change reported, frequency of updates changed due to stable cases, our “step down plan” and a huge thank you to our community.
No change reported.
Updated COVID status and highlighting point about population here.
Updated COVID status.
Updated COVID status, virtual visits and discussion on complex health conditions of residents.
Updated COVID status and information on full residents and staff swabs.
Updated regarding Director of Pandemic Response appointment.
Updated COVID status, limited Virtual Visits offered again, and discussion on the health condition of our residents
Updated COVID status, shared a letter from a family member and showed the outbreak procedures that are being undertaken.
Updated COVID status and reinforce caution being taken.
Updated COVID status and information regarding our 6th floor.
All cases are posted, including recovered, deaths, new cases and staff cases. A full synopsis of our current situation is explained.
Update on decline of cases and transparency on actual COVID-19 numbers.
Revised information posted for general public with update on outbreak status.
Revised letter from CEO and discussion on the proactive swabbing of all residents.
Revised letter from CEO and news from BC Care Providers.
Revised letter from CEO, visitation guidelines, Mothers Day mention and our Community/Staff appreciation video link.
Revised letter from CEO and list of donations received.
Added letter from CEO, including mentions of Easter Bonnet Parade, Family Gifts and Virtual Visits.
You’ve likely heard the news that a staff member here has a positive test for COVID-19. This staff member is self-isolating at home. We are actively working with Fraser Health and all primary family contacts have been notified by telephone and email of this development. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect our residents and staff. Everyone is doing well and we continue daily health monitoring of everyone.
We would like to thank everyone for their messages of support and thank you for sending flowers and treats for the residents and staff.
-Message to Families added
-Birthday party details added
-Virtual Visits update
We are still in our current state of essential visiting only (compassionate/palliative) and continue to be proactive in the prevention of COVID-19.
– All residents are healthy and doing well. We have no illnesses to report.
– We are continuing to monitor all residents’ health status and are screening staff daily when they arrive to work.
– We are fully staffed throughout the week and Leadership will be here on the weekend.
– Our Activity staff are assigned to specific home areas and are leading regular activities everyday. Some activities include bingo, music, baking bread, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and much more.
– Some families have delivered flowers or gifts to their loved ones. You are always welcome to bring items to the Lodge and we will deliver them to your loved one. If you are bringing in food, we ask that the food is commercially prepared, no homemade food at this time.
Virtual Visits (Live Video Chats):
Virtual Visits, will be coordinated and scheduled. We will set up a mobile laptop or iPad to connect you to your loved one. You can use your personal device, such as an iPhone, iPad, Android phone or laptop to be able to join the live video chat.
Effective immediately and directed by the provincial Medical Health Officer:
Essential Visits Only Until Further Notice
Essential Visits will be permitted for only:
1. Compassionate / Palliative reasons
2. Family or significant other for compassionate / palliative reasons
Nurses will keep families informed of any changes in resident’s health status as per usual.